Damage Prevention Solutions, LLC is adding a Business Development Specialist
to our team in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Business development plays an important role in a company’s success which is why we’re looking for a Business Development Specialist
who can support our sales initiatives with energy and proficiency. This role will require making numerous outbound phone calls and emails daily and is best suited for someone who enjoys interacting with new people and working as part of a team.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Optimistic – approaches problems in a positive, solution driven manner.
Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
Self-Starter – able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all products offered by the company.
- Perform effective explanations of products over the phone and email to prospective customers.
- Respond to customer requests for product information, samples, availability, and pricing, in a timely manner.
- Utilize a CRM system.
- Support sales effort by attending trade shows if necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to meet weekly/monthly productivity goals.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to independently manage tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Pipedrive).
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
Damage Prevention Solutions is a growing company with ample opportunity for career and income growth for those that contribute at a high level.
If you are interested in this position and believe you are qualified, please apply on LinkedIn
or email Josh@damageprevention.com
with a resume and cover letter attached.Job Title:
Business Development SpecialistJob Type:
$55k + $4,500 bonus minimum Language:
- English (Required)Work authorization:
- United States (Required)Work Location:
- One location - This is an in-office position. You must be able to commute to our office in Charlotteville, Virginia.Benefits (90 day vesting period):
- Health insurance (including company funded HSA)
- Dental insurance Simple IRA (Up to 3% match)
- 3 weeks PTO
- A profit-sharing package with up to 5% of company profits for distribution to employees commensurate with performance.Pay Frequency:
- Monthly (direct deposit required)
Damage Prevention Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion. sex. national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.